We have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate Will Dobson Creative’s commitment to your privacy.
This policy outlines how your personal data will be collected and processed by us in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679.
Our business name is ‘Will Dobson Creative’ and our website is https://willdobson.co.uk. The data controller is Will Dobson of Will Dobson Creative.
You can contact us by email at: email@example.com
Through you choosing to use this web site, sending us emails, exchanging correspondence and telephone calls, we collect your contact details (addresses and telephone numbers) for the sole purposes of forwarding to you relevant information about our service or work together.
We will not transmit this information to any other third parties without your agreement.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
We store the personal information collected above on password-protected servers and in secure paper files with access limited to authorised personnel. We never release personal details to third parties and we may request proof of identity before we will release the information to you.
THIRD PARTY INFORMATION
We use Google Analytics as third party software data collector.
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Website, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the Data collected to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Standard Rights of the User under GDPR
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner.
Users entitled to broader protection standards may exercise any of the rights described below. In all other cases, Users may inquire with the Owner to find out which rights apply to them.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time.Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data.Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data.Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification.Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data.Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed.Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller.Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint.Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Details about the right to object to processing:
Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Owner or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner, Users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection.
Users must know that, however, should their Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn, whether the Owner is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights:
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the Owner through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the Owner as early as possible and always within one month.
Data transfer outside EU:
The Owner is allowed to transfer Personal Data collected within the EU to third countries (i.e. any country not part of the EU) only pursuant to a specific legal basis. Any such Data transfer is based on one of the legal bases described below. Users can inquire with the Owner to learn which legal basis applies to which specific service. Data transfer to countries that guarantee European standards: If this is the legal basis, the transfer of Personal Data from the EU to third countries is carried out according to an adequacy decision of the European Commission. The European Commission adopts adequacy decisions for specific countries whenever it considers that country to possess and provide Personal Data protection standards comparable to those set forth by EU data protection legislation. Users can find an updated list of all adequacy decisions issued on the European Commission’s website. Personal Data collected: various types of Data. Data transfer abroad based on consent (this Website) If this is the legal basis, Personal Data of Users shall be transferred from the EU to third countries only if the User has explicitly consented to such transfer, after having been informed of the possible risks due to the absence of an adequacy decision and appropriate safeguards. In such cases, the Owner shall inform Users appropriately and collect their explicit consent via this Website. Personal Data collected: various types of Data.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. If you have any questions about our Privacy Practices or this Policy, please contact us.
Version 1.0 01/01/22